Beautiful views accompanied by savory dishes
Events are becoming evident in Tucson again, and many of them are selling out faster than expected – a sense of excitement is brewing in the culinary community.
After an incredibly fast sale of its first event, HUB Restaurant & Creamery hosts the second part of its Rooftop Dinner Summer Series at 6 p.m. on Thursday July 15.
If you are trying to decide where you would like to dine on the roof of the HUB, don’t think too much about it as it is right next door on the roof terrace of the HUB. Playground Bar & Lounge. Once you arrive two floors higher, a delicious meal with paired cocktails called the Agave Four-Curse Pairing Experience will be waiting for you.
Dinner includes spirit agave drinks paired with a menu that uses traditional Southwestern ingredients in a reinvented way. Some of the local ingredients include tortillas from Anita Street Market, locally grown guajillo peppers and goat cheese from a farm in Buckeye, Arizona.
Seating is $ 85 per person and you’ll want to reserve your spot as early as possible by calling (520) 207-8201.
Summer Rooftop Dinner Series: Agave Four-Course Pairing Experience Menu
- Shrimp Ceviche and Pineapple Sea Bass – with pomegranate pico and local tortilla chips
- Paired with the Beautiful horizons – Don Julio Blanco, freshly squeezed orange juice and pomegranate
- Savory donuts with bacon and pears – with caramelized goat cheese dip with orange and annatto
- Paired with the Mezcal Vago – with spicy corn syrup and citrus fruits
- Duck Confit in Chile – with chili guajillo sauce, pickled granny smith apples and onions, lime cream and polenta queso fresco cakes
- Paired with the Herradura Reposado – with piloncillo, bitters and creosote
- Marguerite sorbet – with mango and lime sorbets, watermelon tagine “ice cubes”, tequila, and triple sec simple syrup
- Paired with the Mezcal Union Watermelon Cordial
The rooftop patio of the Playground Bar & Lounge is located at 278 E. Congress St. For more information, visit HUB Restaurant & Creamery on Facebook or call (520) 207-8201.