Circa’s Victory Burger announces its menu
Victory Burger & Wings Co., which will overlook sports betting when Circa opens on October 28, has announced its menu. It will be operated by the third generation owners of American Coney Island, based in Detroit, which has a location at D Las Vegas. The menu includes the Victory Burger, with a secret Victory sauce, cheddar and bacon; Victory Loco Burger, with marinated jalapenos, poblano pepper, onion, creamy blanco cheese sauce and avocado; and Fondue Burger, with a creamy blanco cheese sauce on fire-roasted red peppers, artichokes and tomatoes; as well as wings, appetizers, sides, salads and milkshakes.
Six hands, one menu
The Venetian’s Mott 32 is making its annual six-handed tasting menu virtual this year. The six-course dinner features four courses from the company’s chefs in Hong Kong and one each from Las Vegas and Singapore. It is available Saturday through Monday and costs $ 98. mott32.com/lasvegas or 702-607-3232.
Kaiseki, the heads of Partage collaborate
Chefs Kaoru Azeuchi of Kaiseki Yuzu and Yuri Szarzewski of Partage will collaborate on a seven-course dinner on October 28 at Partage, 3839 Spring Mountain Road. It’s $ 20, with dishes like frog legs breaded in lemon and serrano paste, and a squab breast marinated in miso and stuffed with foie gras with a squab leg confit and apple puree. of French land. Wine and sake pairings are available. There will be two seats, starting at 5:30 p.m. Reserve at partition.vegas.
Local menu at Bugsy & Meyer’s
Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at the Flamingo introduced a new local menu Monday through Wednesday for $ 95. Starter choices include roasted bone marrow with onion and bacon marmalade or a smoked salmon tartare, salads include a Caesar or heirloom beets and pumpkins, and entrees a Kurobuta pork chop, Pan-seared scallops or Chef Lamar’s winning “Vegas Chef Prizefight” fried chicken. Nevada ID required. The restaurant also offers a new seasonal vegan / vegetarian menu with dishes such as young coconut ceviche and forest mushroom cannelloni with heirloom tomato essence.
Tribute to pasta by Carmine
To commemorate National Pasta Day, Carmine’s at the Forum Shops at Caesars is bringing back their pasta special Capellini Marechiara from Saturday to October 24. These are green-lipped mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops, Italian hot peppers, tomatoes, roasted garlic, basil, parsley, white wine and small arugula, $ 54. It is available on site, to take away or for delivery.
Cow vs. Pig
In what he calls a nod to the campaign season, Smith & Wollensky reinvents its annual Whole Cow event as the “Cow vs Pig” contest, with guests voting online. “Debate 1: Foreign Policy”, until November 3, offers pulled beef tacos against char siu pork tacos, with tenderloin entrees against a crispy pork belly cassoulet. “Debate 2: Home Politics,” Nov. 4-25, smoked prime rib versus St. Louis pork ribs and dry-aged New York roast beef versus Kurobuta New York pork. It all ends with the inaugural tasting event from December 1-3. smithandwollensky.com
Here and there
– Fergusons Downtown will host a Pour in the Alley event at 7 p.m. Wednesday to celebrate National Mezcal Day. The illegal Mezcal virtual tasting package with tacos and beer costs $ 100 and is available at fergusonsdowntown.com until 2 p.m. Monday.
– Morton’s the Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Road, will be part of the A Taste of Two Legends Daou Family Estates Winemakers Dinner at 6:30 p.m. on October 24. With a starter of a Snake River Farms filet mignon with two-garlic-duck-fat potatoes, the four-course dinner is $ 175 all-inclusive. mortons.com
– The next headliner in the Dining With Guest Chef series at DW Bistro at The Gramercy will be Lanny Chin. His Fast Food Mash-Up pop-up dinner from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on October 24 will cost $ 65. dwbistro.com
– Lawry’s the Prime Rib at 4043 Hughes Center Parkway is offering a three-course special until October 31. Starter choices are Lawry’s Cut Prime Rib, 8 oz Filet Mignon, or 14 oz New York Strip. lawrysonline.com
– The MTO Cafe Downtown at 500 S. Main St. introduced an antidote for 2020: the Megamosa, which contains two bottles of champagne, fresh orange juice, raspberry puree, and fresh fruit (and several straws) , $ 60. It is available during brunch from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily.
– The Goodwich, 900 Las Vegas Blvd. South at The Lofts, has reopened and serves favorite ‘stacked sandwiches’ such as Cuban-esque and GW Patty Melt. thegoodwich.com
– Searsucker at Caesars Palace has reopened, reopening its happy hour (5-7pm Thursdays and Fridays and 3pm-6pm weekends) with Las Vegas Raiders specials such as a $ 20 bucket of beer , craft cocktails starting at $ 6 and wings at 25 cents each. Specials are also available during all Raiders games.
– Via Brasil Steakhouse, 1225 S. Fort Apache Road, will be celebrating its 12th anniversary Monday through Thursday with $ 12 off a rodizio dinner for up to four people. viabrasilsteakhouse.com
– CraftHaus Arts District and Garagiste Wine Room & Merchant have a new expanded patio on California Street.
– Lotus of Siam, 953 E. Sahara Ave., has a new online ordering app, with 10% off the first order until October 31st.
The Review-Journal is owned by the family of Las Vegas Sands President and CEO Sheldon Adelson. Las Vegas Sands operates the Venetian.