Four excellent beers, including the Bigfoot Barley Wine Ale to be won.
Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant is hosting a Sierra Nevada Beer Pairing Dinner from 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, April 23.
If that doesn’t already appeal to you, chief Michael Elephant invited carpet cable of Fresco Pizzeria & Pastaria to handcraft the delicious menu.
There will be four dishes, each paired with four of the Sierra Nevada beers, including Bigfoot Barley Wine Ale. The beast is packed with whole hops from the Pacific Northwest, is vintage dated, and tastes good enough to bring the Sasquatch out of hiding.
Seats are $40 per person and reservations can be made by calling (520) 790-4702.
Dinner menu with Sierra Nevada beer pairings
- Root Vegetable Bisque – with chillies and fried salsify
- Paired with the Otra Vez Agave Lime Sour
- Burnt flour stuffed shell – with beef cheek confit
- Paired with the Sierra Veza
- Braciola Duck – with marinated mushroom risotto and grilled ginger emulsion
- Paired with the Hazy Little Thing IPA
- Dulce de Leche Stracciatella Nutella Semifreddo
- Paired with the Bigfoot Barley Wine Beer
Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant is located at 2041 S. Craycroft Rd. For more information, visit mamalouisas.com.